Like "if you are talking about your ssdi, and if not, you should quilafy for ssdi or ssi,, call the SS office in your area..asap,, also if you get on ssdi you get medicare if you put into through the years you worked,, it helps,, i also have degenrated disc D. the pain really sucks"