Like "Eversinging1, you must get over being angry. You first must go to your GP who will check you out and ask him to recommend an endocrinologist, specialist in diabetes and other organs dealing with the endocrine system. You will hurt yourself if you do not go and get taken care of. I have lost three cousins, in the same family, who lost limbs, kidneys failed, eyesight lost and a new one, skin began to separate from her body. This is not a disease to play with. This will kill you early if you do not get a handle on it immediately. I do not mean to be rude or anything, but your life is at stake and I personally want you to live as long as you can. I have an aunt who is 85 years old and she has lived with her diabetes all of her life. So take care and I will be checking up on you in the future. "