1/2 cup water, heated to boiling
one 4-ounce box sugar free lemon gelatin
one 8-ounce container light sour cream
one 8-ounce container fat-free Cool Whip® non-dairy dessert topping
1/4 cup lemon juice
yellow food coloring, a few drops (optional)
1 low-fat graham cracker pie shell
Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup boiling water. Let stand about five minutes.
Add sour cream, half of the Cool Whip, lemon juice and, if desired, a few drops of yellow food coloring to the dissolved gelatin.
Pour into pie shell. Chill in refrigerator until set.
When ready to serve, spread remaining Cool Whip over pie.
- Serving size
- 1/8 pie
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup boiling water. Let stand about five minutes.
- Add sour cream
- half of the Cool Whip
- lemon juice and
- if desired
- a few drops of yellow food coloring to the dissolved gelatin.
- Pour into pie shell. Chill in refrigerator until set.
- When ready to serve
- spread remaining Cool Whip over pie.
- Nutrients per serving
- 2 g
- 17 g
- 8 g
- 11 mg
- 153 mg
- 66 mg
- 58 mg
- 30 mg
- 0.7 g
- Carbohydrate Choices
- Helpful Hints
- If desired you can freeze this pie and serve as a frozen dessert.