* 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey breast
* 1/2 small vandalia onion
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 6 arnold thin sliced buns whole wheat
1. In a large bowl, mix the turkey with the onion, pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce. Refrigerate the mixture about 10 minutes, then form into 6 patties.
2. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the patties on the grill. Cook for 20 minutes, turning once, or until well done. The inside of the burgers will look whitish in color when cooked through. Serve on buns.
- Total Fat