1. One large (or two small) head of Cauliflower.
2. Salt and Pepper.
3. Two large (or four small) onions.
4. One lb of Hamburger meat.
5. One can tomato paste (18 OZ.).
6. Four cups of chicken or meat soup.
7. 8 OZ. (1/2 LB. - 2 sticks) of butter.
8. Half a cup of water.
Cut cauliflower in large pieces and wash.
Par boil cauliflower with salt - do not cook 100 %, just about 50%.
Cut the onion into large circles.
Put the cauliflower, onion, and buttor into a large a deep dish casserole (for holding the many ingredients) to be cooked in the oven.
Add one can tomato paste (18 OZ.).
Cook one lb of Hamburger meat, and drain the fat. Add the Hamburger meat to the tray.
Add four cups of chicken or meat soup, and half a cup of water.
Add salt and pepper.
Place the tray in the oven 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
Reheat leftover. Eat it with rice, and tomato and cucumber salad.