• 1 pound cod, cut into 4 serving size pieces
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
• 4 teaspoons margarine, melted
• 4 teaspoons lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
• 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Spray nonstick cooking spray into a baking dish and arrange fish in a single layer.
In a small bowl, mix the dill, margarine, lemon juice and garlic and pour over the fish. Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.Serve topped with almonds.
Toast nuts in a pan over high heat or bake at 450 degrees F. until golden, about 2 minutes
- Serves 4: (each serving 4 oz.)
- Per portion
- Saturated Fats