• 1/2 pound 90% lean ground turkey
• 1/2 pound fresh spinach, rinsed, chopped, drained and placed on a serving platter
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 red bell pepper, chopped
• 2 T. Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
• Tabasco Sauce to taste
• Sprig of fresh parsley
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet
Add the turkey, breaking into small bits with a fork.
Add onion and bell pepper.
Cook until redness is gone from turkey, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Wisk Tabasco sauce into eggs and pour over turkey mixture.
Cover and cook over very low heat, until the eggs are set.
Transfer to the serving platter on top of spinach.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish with a sprig of fresh parsley.
- Serves 3
- Per portion
- Saturated Fats