1 pound baby carrots
2 cups water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated *
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*I have used Stevia instead of Splenda successfully.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Combine carrots, water and salt in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, covered for 12 to 15 minutes or until carrots are tender. Drain.
3. Process carrots and butter until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
4. Combine flour, baking powder, and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener; add to carrot mixture and process until blended. Add eggs, one at a time and process until blended. Add vanilla and pulse 2 or 3 times.
5. Spoon mixture into a buttered 1 quart baking dish.
6. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
7. Serve immediately.
- Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbs
- Dietary Fiber