- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 2-4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chervil leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1-1/2 pound broccoli, cut into florets and stalks sliced, cooked
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Spray small skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Add pecans and spray with cooking spray; cook over medium heat until
toasted, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add breadcrumbs, marjoram,
and chervil to skillet; cook until crumbs are toasted, 3 to 4 minutes,
stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
Season broccoli with salt and pepper to taste; arrange in serving bowl.
Spoon crumb mixture over broccoli.
- Per Serving
- 2.1 g
- 0 mg
- 64 mg
- 3.7 g
- 8.7 g
- Diabetic Exchanges
- 1-1/2 Vegetable
- 1/2 Fat