Hi I am having problems digesting gluten...stomach problems when eat bread etc. My dr wont give me the blood test to see if have celiac disease or even see if am gluten intolerent. just tells me not to eat bread, etc. How do I; go about asking for the test or where can I go to get one. other than family dr.

This question has not been answered.

September 2, 2012 at 11:07 pm