I have had diabetes for 40 years. I have severe autonomic failure due to severe diabetc neuropothy. I have many health problems due to this. I am looking for a neurologist who specializes in this area. My current neurologist has not been very helpful and my primary care doctor orders necessary testing. My PCP is researching Joslin and Boston area Neurologists to find such a Neurologist. Any help?

This question has not been answered.

July 3, 2012 at 5:35 am