I was diagnosed with Type 2 in 1984. I currently see a family physician. The A1c was 8.4 at last visit. Currently am taking 25u of Levemir and 10u of Humalog Mix AM and 25 u of Humalog in PM. Have gained 20 lbs this year! Also take 2.5 mg of Onglyza. I am 79 years old. Should I see a diabetes specialist?

This question has not been answered.

August 13, 2014 at 11:23 am

Next Question: test test developer »