I have never liked city water su s.
Arizona buys it's water fron Nevada, and if you have never tasted it, don't. It has a very high alkali taste.
I have found a way to get my water and not make myself sick.
1. After I empty a soda or water bottle,
I wash it out with a hot bath in the dishwasher.
2. After drying, I fill 1/2 the bottle with filtered water.
3. freeze it.
4. Fill the frozen bottle with your favorite sugar free packet and filtered water.
Allow it to sit for 10-20 mins.
5. Shake well before drinking.
6. Repeat as often as needed. When the ice starts to melt about 1/2 way down freeze about 1/2 the drink, and make another. You may want to make several starting with 1/2 a bottle in each, so the first one is ready without having to make more before you have ice.
I like making 2 bottles worth. Pour 1/2 from each bottle into a 3rd bottle. freeze other bottles, and cool 3rd. Then 'Yer off to the races'.
Just remember to Wash and replace the bottles often.
Anyone else have ideas? I had to find some way to drink water without poisoning myself. I also do the same thing with filtered water.
It is a nice change.
Next Discussion: well i need some advice »