Getting started takes motivation. Try these tips to get you started in taking control of a more active daily life: Please feel free to add to this list the tips that are successful for you. Thank you for sharing what works for you.
1. Make exercise a daily habit.
2. As little as half an hour of exercise a day can improve your heart health. Remember exercise does not have to be vigorous, a brisk walk is great for your health.
3. Aerobic activities like walking, running and swimming help keep your heart healthy.
4. If you can't commit to daily exercise, try splitting it up into manageable chunks of time. Short walks, taking the stairs, physical movement throughout your day can add up.
5. Remember that successful weight loss depends on burning more energy than you consume.
Next Discussion: I Am A Prisoner In My Own Home »