I have had a few bad (dwarf star dense dark) days. Last Monday my group met to help us with some of the same type of problems, angry, sad, hurt, mad, and even happy. Something we did to remind us there are good things outside and within us. We listed what we are grateful for.
We wrote these things out, and felt better before we left.
It's not a miracle cure, it just helped us see there was something that wasn't all bad.
I am grateful for:
1. my growth this year. I can be strong, but I don't have to face things alone.
2. my husband. He was my salvation when I was ready to quit. He pointed me back to my faith.
3. All three of my families. My own, DC's and my ther group. Without you all I might have given up. Thank you. (NO I don't mean die.)
4. my cats. They make us understand patience.
5. my ability to create. I find it relaxing.
6. my quirky sence of humor. Bent but not broken. Damaged not deranged.
Let me know what you're grateful for, we'll share.
Who knows, we may have fun.
Next Discussion: For the NEWLY diagnosed diabetic. »