By munircharania Latest Reply 2010-09-10 09:25:56 -0500
Started 2010-09-08 11:01:16 -0500

i m 32 years just recently had my baby in june imy husband is a diabetic i chech his blood sugar evey morning n i do mine too, i m doing since couple of days my blood suger is 113 , 107, 119 2day it was 121 m i a diabetic

6 replies

GabbyPA 2010-09-10 09:25:56 -0500 Report

While a meter can't tell you this, a lab test from the doctor's office can do a better job. I would say to err on the side of caution and go ahead and have the test done. That way you also have a benchmark on which to base future tests.

Mama Dee
Mama Dee 2010-09-08 23:23:44 -0500 Report

Happy day,
1st of all welcome home, 2nd of all I agree w/all here you need to go to the Dr. 3rd thank God for the awaking for if you are then God has fixed it where you can get help & be here to be @ your child high school graduation, then see her into adulthood. Be blessed, & know that you are highly favored in the name of Jesus.

Working 4 Jesus, & Loving it.
Mama Dee

RAYT721 2010-09-08 11:25:06 -0500 Report

Howdy and welcome to our community. As KD states, a diagnosis needs to come from a doctor with a fasting glucose blood test We can most certainly help with support, motivation, education and more but a diagnosis is outside of our realm. Please take a look around and you'll find some amazing people, recipes, product reviews and so much more. Make yourself at home!!!

kdroberts 2010-09-08 11:07:07 -0500 Report

Not really sure what you are asking. Those are your morning numbers and you want to know if you are diabetic? If so, you'll have to see a doctor for some proper testing. Home meters are not accurate enough to be used for diagnosing.