Food is a problem

By Anonymous Latest Reply 2010-06-29 19:50:56 -0500
Started 2010-06-28 21:58:25 -0500

I am new to this site, and I was wondering if there is any way to talk with a Registered Dietitian on here.

2 replies

GabbyPA 2010-06-29 19:50:56 -0500 Report

If you look on your friend list you will find Susan. She is one and can help you out. Like KD said though, a face to face with one who can spend time with you will be far more personally specific for you.
You can also look on the left sidebar of the page and go to "Living with Diabetes" and get a lot of info from Amy and you can get EXPERT advice from the "Health Center" section.

kdroberts 2010-06-29 09:44:49 -0500 Report

There is a RD that is associated to the site from time to time I think but it would be far better to see a local one in person so they can review your case, ask you questions and you ask them questions. Local ones will also know the local stores and restaurants and often be able to offer advice on where to get certain foods or what menu choices are good at a restaurant and what may appear to be good but are actually horrible.

Next Discussion: Diabetes »