Hello everyone I went to the hospital to have my toe looked at. Xrays was taken and it appeared not to be broken but a radiologist will have to look at it.Dr stated that the nail might have to be removed because of the blood that has collected under the nail. they wants to wait a few days until some of the pain and swelling goes down before doing anything to it. Thanks all for your concern will keep you posted.
Next Discussion: Reimbursement »