Hands hurting

By pdr Latest Reply 2009-09-30 16:36:53 -0500
Started 2009-09-30 13:14:06 -0500

Can anyone answer if there is a test a doctor can do to determine if you have Neurothopy or arthritis and if so what are the tests? I am getting tired of living with my hands hurting all the time!

1 reply

lipsie 2009-09-30 16:36:53 -0500 Report

Yes, I think its also called a nerve conductive study…for carpal tunnel syndrome. I have had it and had surgery. It is a form of neuropathy. What are your symptoms? I know it's quite painful. Also I use to drop things all the time. Good luck figuring this out! Hugs! Sheila

Next Discussion: acid reflux or heartburn »