Ok, I had surgery on my left knee July 14th and I am still in pt and taking pain meds for it. I have known from the start that I will also have to have it on my right knee but I have been putting it off. My right knee has started hurting real bad and is screaming for attention but I have to move and cannot do surgery right now. I wanted to wait til Spring if possible. Prayers please?
Next Discussion: Unexpected Low »