By chazz Latest Reply 2009-09-15 07:10:31 -0500
Started 2009-09-12 15:49:12 -0500

sence my heartattac,i have sever back pain ,it gives out on me now and is diiableing,had any one elese had this? 2nd. i was in texas when this happend ,i was on unemployment so i rated as cheapl as they could ,all my perscripions came to $35-$45 a month and thats counting the test stripps and plavax,but the unemployment ran out and i am now in ohio liveing with famy, is there a way to get my meds ,i am out of money and i need them to stay alive .what di i do? small feel free to contact me

3 replies

Bekki Diabetic
Bekki Diabetic 2009-09-15 07:10:31 -0500 Report

You can also contact the pharmacuetical company or companies that make the meds you take. Explain the situation and ask for assistance. Sometimes they will provide you with the meds. Nothing to lose. Good luck!

Harlen 2009-09-12 18:46:00 -0500 Report

Go to DHS or your states human sevices and tell them what you need and they can stear you to where you need to go
Best of luck.


Next Discussion: Frustration »