Nutritionist and Where and How to Find One

By sisson Latest Reply 2009-08-31 11:35:13 -0500
Started 2009-08-31 09:23:15 -0500

I just went to yahoo to look one up and all it gave me are school so where can I go to get one? I need one bad I need the help!

3 replies

hbkunkel 2009-08-31 11:35:13 -0500 Report

Call your dr. ASAP and have him get one for your through a local hospital or specialized diabetic education group. Make sure that you have them help you set up a doable meal plan taylored to your specific needs. Don't let them just tell you about portion sizes. My insureance has always paid for my visits. Some diabetic education center have you go to a variety of classes, one of which is a nutrionist and this can be of help. Good luck.

kdroberts 2009-08-31 09:32:47 -0500 Report

Any hospital system will have them plus any doctor should know at least one they can refer you to. Just call up a hospital or your doctor and ask.