help with my meds

By Anonymous Latest Reply 2009-08-29 12:04:41 -0500
Started 2009-08-24 13:59:48 -0500

where do I, get help when I,can't afford my med's,also my lower legs are starting to swell

2 replies

papierce 2009-08-29 12:04:41 -0500 Report

Bon Secours has a Care-A-Van here where I live. They only take patients with no insurance. You might want to check with your state/county offices to see what kind of assistance you can get.

Also, WalMart, KMart, and Kroger have $4.00 prescriptions. Good Luck…


Next Discussion: leg swelling »