ali eletre
By ali eletre Latest Reply 2009-05-17 04:11:06 -0500
Started 2009-05-16 10:43:37 -0500

Can symtoms of diabetes be onfused with colorectal or prostate cancer?

2 replies

Latte Lady
Latte Lady 2009-05-16 10:58:57 -0500 Report

If you have worries, see your doctor and ask for a PSA test (for prostate cancer), and a CEA test (colo-rectal cancer). Painless blood tests.
Last physical exam? Colonoscopy? Prostate exam?