Women!!!!!!!!!! I Am Embarassed, But Have To Ask

By Latest Reply 2009-01-19 15:12:15 -0600
Started 2009-01-16 05:06:09 -0600

Severe Pain with Intercourse. Fills like I have completely closed up. This has been going on for a year now, and my husband handles the situation better than I do.

Now, though, not only does it hurt, but the area and my left leg are numb.

Anyone have this problem?
What do you do about it?

I have not seen anything about this, and decided to brave it.

11 replies

vgarrison 2009-01-19 15:12:15 -0600 Report

I have done some research on this…it might be a form of neuropathy. The numbness sounds like it, but the painful intercourse is also a sign. When a woman gets aroused the blood flows to the area, but if there is partial numbness then the blood will not flow as well, leading to soreness.

Please talk to your doctor about this, there are several things that can be done to "help" the situation.

If you go to webmd and type in painful intercourse and diabetes…this is how I was able to recieve my info…sorry I didnt post the link, for I was using my cell to do the research.

Blessed Be

sexyswamprat 2009-01-17 11:22:20 -0600 Report

Claudia- You shouldn't have to "brave" your way through making love to your husband. You don't want your husband to start to feel guilty that he is hurting you during intercourse even though he knows it's not really his fault. You should definately get in to see your doctor. You don't want the pain to get so bad that you stop having sex all together. Lynda

highlandcitygirl 2009-01-17 11:50:43 -0600 Report

sex! what is that?

G Thomas
G Thomas 2009-01-16 23:12:45 -0600 Report

Ouch! I have heard of this before. You should see a doctor about this. Could be a tuma. You never know and those things show up in the darnest places. plus, you have very good reason for induring all the pain. However, your time with your husband is very special. It shouldn't be anything but memorable. Stop procrastinating.

2009-01-16 13:47:20 -0600 Report

Thanks, I wish lubrication was a problem; that I can deal with. But, It is severe pain apon entrance and throughout. Sometimes I just tell my husband I am fine, cause he knows about the pain. I don't want to lose all my wifely charm. I just (if you know what I am saying) take it like a man.

Besides, I enjoyed it too much myself, and am not willing to give that up, too.

And, I love my husband too much, and he is so compassionate and helpful to me. I do not want to deprive him, even though he says I am not.

Anonymous 2009-01-16 13:50:45 -0600 Report

Well the Ky has something in it that is really great to enhance feelings where you might forget about the pain or maybe you need to ask the doctor, there could be a reason( a blockage or something) Have you had children? Naturally or a C section?

Anonymous 2009-01-16 09:31:06 -0600 Report

Do not be embarassed because alot of us women have this problem. My solution is lubrication. Have you heard of KY jelly. Well they have a new product, one for women, one for the man. It is great. If you know what I mean. It is a litle pricey. 15 dollars for the 2 of them, but it works. Or you can use Astro Glide. I get both a Wal Mart. Also, not to be graphic or anything, you may need a little extra attention down there to loosen things up. Was that generic enough and do you know what I mean? Hope some of this helps and if you want more discussion e mail me and we will talk. OK?