Help People In Your State: Post the Website For Your State Social Service Department.

By Latest Reply 2009-01-05 05:56:57 -0600
Started 2009-01-05 05:56:57 -0600

I did a web search for free legal help after a discussion reply and came up with this idea. You can find almost any kind of help you need through the social services, or human resources of your state. So if everyone can post your states web address, copy and paste from browser, we can help offer people more options for places to look where they would qualify for help. I have posted for the state of nj.It is also posted on my blog for diabetic connect. This could help someone we know, and also help to confirm people of need, with Johns' project for donations and help with food and medicine. It will easily help confirm income and need.

Tags: devices

No replies