1. Why can you not take your diabetes medicine on the day of your surgery? That's what my doctor told me.
2. Any suggestions on what I should do about not being able to eat or drink anything after midnight? Like should I have a big supper? And you can still test your sugar on the day of the surgery, can you? As long as the sugar is low, then I am fine.
3. What's it like having autism when you are diabetic or as burger syndrome? I don't have any of them, but I might want to check to see if I do.
4. Who do you use for your supplies, and what do you think of the commercials on the tele? I use Diabetes Care Club, and they are wonderful! My meter talks to me, and I put my sugar levels on my IBGSTAR app that I have on my iPhone.
5. For those of you that have neuropathy on your hands, do you think that using Dragon or Seri helps to text on your phone? I like it, but I only have the iPhone 4, and I use Dragon. It likes to mess my words up. But what do you think of Seri?
Next Discussion: congrats »