Skin Problem

By Nyu-chan Latest Reply 2012-10-22 19:23:08 -0500
Started 2012-10-22 19:08:30 -0500

I have been having a rash on my underarm, for a while. I went to my doctor, and she gave me some cream. It is not really helping me. One thing that I notice is that it burns, and it is bright red, then it turns pink. I can still feel the sensitivity in my underarm. What type of allergy could this be under?

1 reply

jayabee52 2012-10-22 19:23:08 -0500 Report

Sorry Nyu it could be anything to which you might be reacting. This is something which would best be handled by a Dr.

Next Discussion: Blood sugar yo-yo! »