Drug reactions

Jim Edwards
By Jim Edwards Latest Reply 2012-09-18 18:25:46 -0500
Started 2012-09-18 17:52:28 -0500

Many of us have had side effects from drugs that were prescribed to us. what do we do? We stop taking them and nobody else knows. I suggest go the extra mile for someone else, it may save their life. Report your adverse reactions to www.fda.gov/safety/medwatch. This is the only real organized stie that accepts your input for adverse reactions such as swelling, cramps, dizziness and for allergic reactions, such as swelling to the neck and throat.
I recently reported Crestor and Lisinipril/HCTZ. so, do the world a favor and let them know. Jim

2 replies

Jim Edwards
Jim Edwards 2012-09-18 17:55:18 -0500 Report

I believe you can also use this to report reactions to cosmetics (Fire engine red lipstick always cause me to break out!). I also think you can use it to report suppliments.