Enroll in the Living With Type 2 Diabetes program and let us guide you through your first year with type 2 diabetes.
(The Living with Type 2 Diabetes Program is brought to you by the American Diabetes Association)
You will receive the following over 12 months:
• 5 informational packets including information on how to manage and live with diabetes
• Three free copies of Diabetes Forecast magazine
• Information on what to eat
• Delicious and healthy recipes
• A monthly e-newsletter with new recipes
• Tools to help you manage your diabetes
• Access to our online community and local events
The program is available in both English and Spanish, and you can choose to receive the information online and by mail.
To sign up phone, call 1-800-DIABETES (1-800-342-2383).
Where do I begin booklets in English (EN) and Spanish (SP):
Next Discussion: Metformin »