Eyes problem

By Anonymous Latest Reply 2012-06-25 19:22:27 -0500
Started 2012-05-12 13:27:18 -0500

Hello everyone I have a lot of meditation on this problem problem but couldn't came out with any solution and am here to seek for help… 5 months ago I've noticed something in my eyes some kind of very light yellowish thing stuck on both of my eyes on the white, very close to the black . first it was only on the left eye but lately I've noticed that it's also appearing in my righ eye it doesn't burn me nor pick me but there is unusual discharge of the eyes in every 20 mint or less I found it weird and strange and am also scared because I don't have financial support I cannot even afford to do a test to find out the exact problem am really scared because I don't wanna lose my sight … I will be very happy if anyone here knows any medicine that can cure this diseases, please I really need your help becaus

22 replies

i have diabetes ???
i have diabetes ??? 2012-05-15 15:29:04 -0500 Report

last year , when i had my eyes checked, i was told to come each year as he seen

i go the end of this month.

i have noticed that my eyes are not acting right, like i feel i have to look harder at the words to read anything and it is scaring me a lot.

can any one tell me what this may be ???

i was told i had the beginning of hmmm. i can't remember what it is called .

i don't know what to expect with this as i don't really know any one that has diabetes that i can ask about eye problems and more.

Jake Levinthal
Jake Levinthal 2012-05-15 14:37:03 -0500 Report

I think you should definitely go see a doctor. Just a random side note I had a rare eye disease and thought it was pink eye so I tried to use regular medicine to cure it, but if I never went to the doctor than I would have not known my problem.

blakeashton 2012-05-16 16:40:20 -0500 Report

you're right my dear I know I have to see a doctor but am having financial problem am sorry for telling you this I was just wondering if anyone knows any association in my country that will provide me with help because I cannot afford it, I lost my Dad last year I hope you understand my difficulty

jayabee52 2012-05-17 15:22:51 -0500 Report

what is the country in which you live?

blakeashton 2012-06-23 16:06:08 -0500 Report

I live in Ghana Sir I was busy looking for temporary job for my eyes problem that is why I couldn't get noticed of your message earlier Sir

Nana_anna 2012-05-14 12:31:46 -0500 Report

I have that same issue. I have been to the eye Dr and tell them about it to. They haven't been able to find out what's happening. It doesn't show up on tests or anything. I am not to worried with it. Eyes drops may help it.

forsakes alive
forsakes alive 2012-05-12 22:15:38 -0500 Report

I dont have a clue what the problem could be,though I can suggest to get into a free medical clinic,which should have the resources available to help you further with the problem(s)at hand.

meloveu 2012-05-12 19:44:44 -0500 Report

uh ! that is pathetic ,eye is not something to play with you better do something before is too late where are you from anyway ?

Irish1951 2012-05-12 17:49:51 -0500 Report

Another option would be if you are near a University with a medical/Optometry scoop. Many times they have a student clinic that can see you. Most are free or on a sliding scale based on ability to pay.

GabbyPA 2012-05-12 15:17:01 -0500 Report

I don't know what that is. Is there a way you can get with your regular doc and ask them some questions? Maybe even recommend a specialist that you could use that will work with you financially. Or even the department of health? I would not want to mess with your eyes.

blakeashton 2012-05-14 07:41:05 -0500 Report

thanks for your concern …please do you know any association that provide free clinic in Ghana (Africa) ?so you can link me to them thank you

Next Discussion: Artificial Pancreas »