As I read through these I was impressed. There are 5 that are 20 grams or less of carbohydrates per serving. Definitely ones that I will be trying.
Here's the list (all carbs and proteins are measured in grams):
1. Orange Scented Beef Stir-Fry 23 carbs, 20 protein
2. Pad Thai (I'd skip this one.) 51 carbs, 23 protein
3. Asian Green Bean S-F 10 carbs, 3 protein
(I will add cubed chicken to this and increase the protein.)
4. Salt and Pepper Shrimp 20 carbs, 34 protein
(Be careful what you serve this on cause rice has lots of carbs!)
5. Wok-Seared Chicken & Veggies 13 carbs, 25 protein
6. Spaghetti Squash and Pork 22 carbs, 27 protein
7. Garden Fresh S-F w/Seiten 33 carbs, 20 protein
(Seiten is a wheat noodle.)
8. Beef & Cabbage S-F 23 carbs, 21 protein
9. Thai Chicken & Mango 0 carbs, 21 protein
(Be careful what you serve it on because rice or noodles have oodles of carbs.)
10. Cashew-Snow Pea S-F 8 carbs. 3 protein
( I will add cubed chicken to this when I cook it and increase the protein.)
Personally, I will be trying #s 3, 4, 5, 9, and 10.
What looks good to you?
Next Discussion: Sharing the chores: How do you do it? »