I received an email that had things to ponder in it and I thought I would share with all of my friends here on DC. It brings both a chuckle and some thought. My favorite is number 4.
1. I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I found out that most people die of natural causes.
2. There are two kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead.
3. Life is sexually transmitted.
4. Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
5. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
Next Discussion: Diabetic Connect recipes »