I promised to let my family know what the doctor said today. Here goes.
1. I'm ok - not great but she thinks my vision/dream or otherwise is not something to worry about.
2. If I have suicidal thoughts call the hotline, or if I think it's bad enough go to the ER.
3. TALK, TALK, TALK. It did help.
4. Take meds as scheduled and in proper amounts.
5. Keep all apointments!
6. If worried call center to schedule earlier appointments.
She is amazed that I have so many people to talk to. DC, BDC, HC and group therapy. Thank you all for worring, settling me, offering advice and a sholder to cry on.
Thank you Allied health for all the good sites. I needed them.
Thank you all. Sorry for 'much ado about nothing'.
God's blessings and my prayers
Next Discussion: Peer support »