1. Don't let one mistake start you on a downward spiral, admit it, forgive yourself-get back on track immediately.
2. Emotional eating in response to sadness, boredom or stress can drive your bg #'s on-find something to distract you for a while…but don't eat.
3. Eating too fast- put your fork down between bites and savor the food.
4. Not reading labels in relation to serving size-before you know it you can eat the whole thing, thinking it is a single serving.
5. Overeating away from home-resturant portions are generous-ask for a to go box-divide your meal, take home.
Next Discussion: One more for today about diabetes and other things! Sure! »